To students: Looking forward to an exciting conference! A letter from Tak-Wai Chan, May 27, 2005.
The Chan's Circle is a research group led by Prof. Tak-Wai Chan with several major goals. They are to support the development of group members by:
- Advocating members in leadership roles in research fields
- Promoting critical thinking abilities of members
- Offering networking opportunities to interact with international superior researchers
- Offering networking opportunities to visit international research organziations
- Offering opportunities to administer research projects
- Providing great research environments
- Providing scholarships
Characteristic of members are:
•Capability of leadership and researching
•Great research attitudes, ex. studious, responsible, conscientious, and patient.
•Enthusiasm for starting work
•Independent and critical thinking ability
•Computer science background.
contact us： firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2005 Chan's Circle All Rights Reserved